Friday, April 22, 2011

Introduction

The name is a joke.  But only kind of a joke.

I decided I wanted to write this blog as a sort of chronicle/thought-outlet/exercise-in-narcissism.  I'm fiercely feminist.  I'm also fiercely into BDSM, and I really love being a woman dominated by a man.  Sometimes it can be hard to reconcile.

Some of the things that interest me and that I hope to talk about in a variety of ways include:

Consent vs. nonconsent, and the grey areas inbetween.
The interrelationship between feminism and kink
Personal experiences: if a scene really touches me deeply, or if someone really pisses me off, I'll talk about it here.

Some of the things I'm not going to talk about here:

I'm not going to specifically make this a blog tailored towards erotica.  You probably won't see me naked here, none of my fiction is going up here.  Mostly I intend on carrying on some sort of catalogue of what's going on in my mind relevant to issues of gender, sexuality, and feminism.  That said, a lot of what goes on in my mind pertains to kinky sex.  So if you're kinky, some of my posts might be, um, especially interesting, and overall I don't intend on this blog being SEFW.  But if you're looking for a kinky blog featuring lots of pictures of tied-up sexy people, you might want to go elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment